Excitement beyond belief

I know this is a bit early for me to go on shouting that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is coming, but it is never too early for a Potter fan who has devoted his life for more than 10 years. Yes! July is very close. July 15 to be exact and now my dear readers, i have some juicy videos and pics for you. *Calling JI Nacanaynay and Fifi* I may have reposted this a lot of times on my facebook account but it is never a crime to extend these wonderful pictures and vids in my Blogsite.

Without further ado, here is the most awaited trailer of the movie which was taken from the Blu-Ray copy of the Part 1 movie....



And there are pictures that would surely excite you more... damn, why does may and june have to be in between july?

almost all the pictures I retrieved has the characters looking up to the sky...


















okay, this one is a spoiler.... :) i am so freaking excited. I still have to go find someone to make my cloak and wand!

Comments

Popular Posts